


Kelly and I had a great vacation this past week. We drove from Bountiful to Denver[1st stop]. Saw a few sights there---but didn't have the camera with us so we don't have any shots there. We tried to see the Mint but missed it too. This is the second time I have tried to see the Mint but didn't get to---I guess it isn't meant to be.
Then we drove to Nicole and Ben's in Kansas City, Mo. We had a nice visit and some KC bbq with them.
We met Carl and Laurel in Independence, Mo. and saw many sights. We went to Liberty and saw Liberty Jail, Far West, Adam-Ondi-Ahmen and many little towns in between. We had so much fun---thanks Carl and Laurel for the fun time. One other highlight was our lunch at the Lunch Bucket!!!{I'll tell you the story another time}
Then we were off to Stouffer's place in Bartlesville. We enjoyed staying a few days with them. Thanks Elizabeth for the use of your bedroom for a few days!! Thanks Stouffers for the fun time while we were in Bartlesville. We didn't swim in their pool so I guess we will have to go back some time and do that!
We saw the Frank Phillips home in Bartlesville---it is beautiful and big.
The next stop was Emily and Brian's house in McPherson, Ks. We enjoyed an hour or so with Emily and her girls showing us their little town. It was so fun to spend some time with them. Emily showed you a picture, but I will also add a picture. Thanks Emily.
The next stop was Prairie Dog Town!! The picture is Kelly with the six-legged cow. The 5th and 6th legs come out the rear end area!! We saw tons of animals here--it was an experience.
Then passed many fields of sunflowers, corn, peaches and many other things our next stop was Canon City, Co. We went to the Royal Gorge. It is beautiful. Kelly crossed the bridge---I went only a little ways across---too scary. We rode a train through the gorge and also down the side of the mountain. It was fun to visit and Kelly has always wanted to go, so he can now check that place off his list.
After more driving---3103 miles driven in all-- we were home. It was great to be home.
I didn't get the pictures in the right places---can't figure out how, but hope you enjoy seeing them. I don't even know if they will all show up.
Pam
3 comments:
It's not fair to tease us with talk of a six legged cow and not deliver the picture. That I want to see. Thanks for the other pics...looks like so much fun.
It sounds like a great trip! It's about time you took a PAID vacation! xoxoxoxo, Lisa
It was so fun to have you. Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment