Monday, August 22, 2005

Yes, Happy Back to School




Back to school went well in Lehi. How about the rest of the world? Kenzie was excited as could be while Mason really didn't care either way. But I was informed that 2 recesses make first grade much better than kindergarten. Here's the pictures. And yes, Kenzie's outfit was picked out about 3 weeks ago. The only debate last nite was how to wear her hair. Mason just liked the soccer shirt. Soccer rules his world right now. Take care everyone!

5 comments:

rand said...

You guys make such darn cute kids. I hope you'll have at least eight to ten more.

Kalyn Denny said...

I am glad that someone is that happy about going back to school. For sure I am not. I had too much fun blogging and travling all summer and now I am having serious re-entry problems.
Kalyn

Kalyn Denny said...

Today I had two students come in to see me and their names were Kenzie and Mason. I'm not making this up. So I showed them Kenzie and Mason on the blog. Only difference, my student spells it Masen.
Kalyn

Angee said...

Now that's crazy. I think my Kenzie and Mason would like to come to Kalyn's class.

Angee said...

Now, about having more kids. We'd probably have a dozen if someone else would get up in the middle of the night with them.

A little extra income would be nice too. : )

D