
After several very fun days in Maine we're now in Boston. We did see some missionaries in Maine and they said they would tell Stuart Hello. We we're in Portland, Maine, a very fun, very artsy city. It's a city I wouldn't mind living in except there are five problems....November, December, January, February and March. We're now in Boston and enjoying the history. Last night we had fun at an Italian festival in Boston's "Little Italy" in the North End. Today we're going to walk the freedom trail and see all the sights.
4 comments:
I hope that you are going to a Boston Red Sox game. Tell Manny hi from D and Ang. Someday us Drapers will go to Boston. You'll have to fill us in on the stuff to do.
I would love to go to Boston. Be sure to eat a lot of clam chowder.
Kalyn
D & Ang...you know that a Red Sox game was the absolute, number one, pinnacle item on our list. You know how much we love Football.
Thanks for the laugh Rand. I was pretty sure the Red Sox were up there, I just didn't know they were #1. Imagine that. And to think that us Drapers just drove 8 hours to see the lousy Rockies play. Weird obsession, I know. :)
Post a Comment