One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Sunday, August 28, 2005
2 days and counting!!!
This shirt says it all. Cooper has been personality plus this past few weeks. Do you think he is anticipating a change??? This is what you have to look forward to, Becca!!
Wow. Lots of basketball smuggling going on in this family. And what a darling picture of Cooper. I wonder how he's going to like sharing his attention? Good Luck Tim. I know Kara will do great.
I think I already look like that! I've had about 79 people ask me if I am having twins. Do people really have no idea what NOT to say to pregnant women? I am so excited for you to be comfortable again!!
my nephew is getting so big and I'm missing all of it!!!! I wish I would have some visitors in Logan every once in a while. I live right by a park. Can't wait to be a fourth time aunt.
5 comments:
Wow we have a cute grandson!! We are looking forward to a cute Brezoff little girl!!
Grandma Pam
Wow. Lots of basketball smuggling going on in this family. And what a darling picture of Cooper. I wonder how he's going to like sharing his attention? Good Luck Tim. I know Kara will do great.
Kara,
I think I already look like that! I've had about 79 people ask me if I am having twins. Do people really have no idea what NOT to say to pregnant women? I am so excited for you to be comfortable again!!
Becca
Can't wait to see Sophie.
Kalyn
my nephew is getting so big and I'm missing all of it!!!! I wish I would have some visitors in Logan every once in a while. I live right by a park.
Can't wait to be a fourth time aunt.
love ya all, Aly
Post a Comment