Monday, August 15, 2005

Brandon's homecoming talk

I thought I would spread the word that Brandon will finally be speaking in church to report his mission this next sunday ( the 21st of August). It will be very low key.

Everyone is invited if they want to make the trip. Our block starts at 9 am and Sacrament meeting is at 10:45 am. Sorry it is so early.

I know most of you can't come, (believe me I understand how far it is ) but I wanted to let you all know. It is so fun to have him home.

We will have dinner after church too. If you can't make the meeting... you can still come and eat. :)

We love you all... Hope to see you soon.

Janet

5 comments:

rand said...

Wish I could be there to welcome you home Brandon. Good luck.

dave dennys said...

congrats brandon on getting safely home and janet & jon on another great missionary. I have to speak at 1:00 this sunday, so won't try to make both. know we love ya all. Dave

Pam said...

Wish we could be there, but it doesn't look like we can make it.
Good luck with your report, Brandon. Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

Bienvenido Elder Bern, Queriamos ir, pero no podemos esta vez. Nuestro aniversario es el 20 de Agosto, y no vamos estar aqui. Tambien es el dia que Justino va recibir su bendicion patriarcal. Esperamos platicar con tigo rapidamente....en espanol!

Con amor, Mark y Lisa

Jon + Val said...

Congrats Brandon!
I wish we could of heard your talk today. I am sure you we're awesome. We always enjoyed reading your letters and hearing about your work. They were always upbeat and funny and so excited about the work. Thanks for being a great example to our family and especially our boys. They look up to the examples around them. I can tell you were an awesome missionary. We wish the best for you as you continue on with good things in your life. We love you.

Aunt Val and the Ostlers