I just thought I would share with everyone about my little trip to Jackson. I have some friends that live here during the summer to work and I came up to visit. It is my first actual trip to Jackson and it has been a fun trip.
Yesterday we did a little shopping and went on the Alpine slide, which was a first for me. And then today we were able to run the snake river. One of my friends is a guide on the river so he guided the boat for us. We went through Big Kahuna and Luch Counter. We did a little cliff jumping (yes, we were safe mom), and got a lot of sun.
It was a good trip and is very beautiful up in Jackson, but it is quite expensive. If you haven't ever gone I suggest planning a trip.
Hope all is well and I love you all tons!!!!
Love, Aly
6 comments:
Jackson is beautiful. Sounds like a great getaway.
Sounds very fun. I've been there a couple of times and always enjoyed it. There was one famous Mexican restaurant that I used to love but I can't remember the name now.
Thanks for letting us know what you are up to.
Kalyn
Good choice! Jackson is awesome! Don't you just love the Tetons?! Thanks for telling us about your adventures.
I am so jealous that you are out river rafting and I'm just sitting here in Logan working my life away!! How did you ever get so lucky?
Well Heath....when you haven't graduated yet and don't have a career you are able to take two days off during the week. Next time you should think about being a teacher!!!!
You didn't mention "rapids"--you know how much I love those. Glad you made it home safe. C-ya on Sunday.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment