Thanks Kalyn!!!
Today we were in SLC and it was HOT! Kara, Cooper and I went to enjoy a few minutes at Liberty Park [Cooper's favorite].
I suggested we go up to Kalyn's for a little respite from the heat. Thanks K your house was a welcome relief & relaxing. I can see why you enjoy it so much.
Thanks also for the chocolate ice cream bars we enjoyed while there--hope that was ok! I also picked several zucchini and yellow squash--[I bought some at the store just last night}--you still have plenty more where it came from!
Hope you are having a great time in Cali. It was great timing for you as SLC is a scorcher right now. Every day this week is 100+ degrees.
Thanks again--Cooper gives you a big hug for the popsicle.
Pam, Kara, & Cooper
1 comment:
I am so glad to read that someone gets to enjoy my house. Liberty Park is great. Did you get to go to the wading pool of the 7 canyons? The Ostler kids love that. We need to have a cousin outing there before school starts. I'm also glad someone is picking the garden.
Kalyn
Post a Comment