Monday, July 18, 2005

Does anybody have T-Mobile?


The T-Mobile cell phone above needs a new home. The phone is only 1 month old and works great. I had to switch to another carrier so I could have high speed internet connections over my cell line. The phone is the V300 which is apparently now discontinued by T-mobile but this phone being brand new has lots of use left in it. And it's free. I guess the only stipulation is that you would need to be a current (or sign up new) as a T-Mobile customer as the phone is only used by T-Mobile. Let me know if anybody wants it and I'll send it your way.

3 comments:

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Bri and I have T-mobile if no one else out there does. We only have one phone right now and life is pretty slow paced out here si right now we don't need another phone so if anyone would use it sooner than us feel free to give it to them. Thanks for the offer. Emily

Nick & Alyson said...

Too bad I just barely switched to verizon from T-mobile because I wanted a new phone, but didn't want to pay for a new phone. Timing was just a little off.

The Biblers said...

I could use the new phone. Let me know if you still have it.

Nicole