One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
update from mark
I spoke to mark today and he said they've brought lisa's dad home and he has hospice care. he's been having such bad seasures (?) that they don't think it'll be too much longer. however Mark and I think Nephi gave Jose a priesthood blessing and from that moment on he hasn't had a single seasure (?). if you're wondering if the power of the priesthood is real there's a testimony builder. now he can rest peacefully and return to his heavenly father comfortably. what a blessing that is. mark said they don't expect him too be around more than just a couple days, but it's now in the Lord's hands. Lisa's last brother was coming in this afternoon and they felt he would be around at least that long. what a blessing it is to have a testimony of the gospel and the life after this. Death is not a curse, just a passing to something better. we just have to prepare. I'm confident that Jose has done that as he and Carmen are wonderful people. I think they are going to post some more and don't want to overstep my bounds, but I thought I'd share what was said to me. Love ya all and at this time especially mark and Lisa. we're praying for your family
No comments:
Post a Comment