Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Liberty Park "Cousins Outing" for Denny Kids (and Adults) - Wednesday, July 27

Today I'm going to go to Ephraim and pick up a few of the Ostler kids so they can stay at my house for a couple of day. We're planning to go to the Days of 47 Parade tomorrow, and maybe even walk to Liberty Park and see the fireworks.

On Wednesday, July 27, we are having a "cousins outing" for anyone who wants to come. We will meet at my house at 11:30 for lunch on the porch, and then after lunch we will all go to Liberty Park to play in the Seven Canyons Fountain and maybe visit the playground too.

If you want to come, meet at my house at 11:30 that day. I will buy hot dogs, buns, and "kids soda pop" for whomever is coming. Bring whatever else you want to contribute for lunch.

If you're planning to come, please leave a comment on this post so I know how stuff I need to buy for lunch.

5 comments:

rand said...

I wish I could come. This sounds like great fun. Plus I'd enjoy a day of "Ethanisms."

Jennica said...

I wish I could come too. I will be at Girls Camp. Darn it!

Kara said...

Cooper and I will be there. I will bring chips.

Thanks,

Kara

Pam said...

I think I will be coming. I haven't heard back from Erin. She may come or I may bring the girls or neither will come---just don't know yet.
Pam

Lisa said...

Justin's working. Matt's working. Trav and I will come. I don't know what I'll bring yet.

Lisa