Monday, August 03, 2009

Proof that I Had Dinner with Pioneer Woman!

This is for Kara, and any of the rest of you Denny women who might be fans of Pioneer Woman Cooks. I know she has a lot of fans. She's on the left in this photo, taken at a food blogger dinner in Chicago. I met her about two years ago and when I saw her this time, she rushed up to me and said "Kalyn's Kitchen!" So I guess I'm pretty cool. (Ha Ha.)

Seriously though, she was very nice and friendly. And I did meet Marlboro Man too!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Great photo Kalyn! I love Ree's cooking.

Kalyn Denny said...

Kara, you and about 100,000 other people per day. (Or more, I honestly can't even imagine how much traffic she has.) But it was fun to meet the legend in person!

Pam said...

Fun...thanks for sharing. I have even tried a recipe or two.