Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm In the Costco Magazine!

I am quoted in the Costco magazine talking about how much I love my food processor. You'll probably have to increase the size of the page to read it, or wait until your magazine comes in the mail if you're a Costco member.

Interestingly enough, I don't seem to be getting any blog traffic from it, but it's still kind of fun.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I looked before I saw the blog and could not find it....so I would not be surprised if it doesn't hook you up with a lot of hits. I went back and scanned the article closer and then found your name and link..:)

Kalyn Denny said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Plus, I don't know if I've ever sat down and actually *read* the Costco magazine! Still it's kind of fun. What's even more fun is that the other guy who was quoted is another one of the "cheese sandwich" bloggers!

Nick & Alyson said...

There are Cheese Sandwich bloggers? Interesting.

Anyway, Congrats!

rand said...

The EMPIRE grows!

Anonymous said...

That was cool!

Lisa