One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
MY FIRST TIGER MUSKY
THIS IS MY FIRST TIGER MUSKY. I CAUGHT IT AT PINEVIEW ON SATURDAY WITH JESS. BIGGEST FISH I'VE EVER CAUGHT. IT WAS ABOUT 40 INCHES LONG AND AROUND 25-30 POUNDS. LOTS OF FUN.
Holy Crap!!!! I new the forest service stocks pineview with those to keep the garbage fish numbers down, but I didn't realize they got THAT big. I don't know how I feel about swimming at Pineview now...
Rumor has it that you had to wrestle it into the boat after you whacked it with a boat paddle!! Is that true!! If so, you're just about like Crocodile Dundee!! Jess can be proud that she married such a stud.
Did you kiss it for luck before releasing it so you could catch more?
7 comments:
HOLY SMOKES...that is a BIG fish. Now I'm wondering what I was doing swimming at Pineview in my youth with things THAT BIG swimming under me!
Holy Crap!!!! I new the forest service stocks pineview with those to keep the garbage fish numbers down, but I didn't realize they got THAT big. I don't know how I feel about swimming at Pineview now...
Wow, what an enormous fish! That could really scare you if you were swimming! Are they good to eat?
I will not swim in Pineview again!! Ugly fish....
Wow! That is a huge fish!! I'll still layout at Pineview.
Rumor has it that you had to wrestle it into the boat after you whacked it with a boat paddle!! Is that true!! If so, you're just about like Crocodile Dundee!! Jess can be proud that she married such a stud.
Did you kiss it for luck before releasing it so you could catch more?
Wow! Like others, I had no idea those were swimming under me! No more swimming! Just laying out and jet-skiing and boating!
xoxoxoxo
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment