One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Introducing...
Lilee Naomi Draper
Josh and Brooke are proud to announce their new arrival! This little girl weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20'' long. Lilee was born August 7th at 10:35 pm. She is darling! She is so tiny and we all love to squish her! Up next, Nicole and Ben's number two!
6 comments:
WOW! Many congrats!! I would say that 7 must be her lucky number:-)
Good luck Josh and Brooke and Lilee!
Congratulations Brooke and Josh!!! She's darling.
I didn't realize it was that close! Congrats to J & B and welcome to Earth Lilee.
Ohhhhhh....she is so cute! Congrats!
Ah, gee. She is so cute!
AWWW!!! Congratulations! She is SO cute! I love her name :)
Post a Comment