It's a Party!
Saturday, September 12 at 5:00
Kalyn's House
936 Blaine (936 E. 1735 S.)
"Sausages or Sides"
(please bring either
a package of sausages for the grill
or a side dish to share.)
Kids and Adults are welcome.
I'm inviting family, friends,
contractors and their families,
and a few families from school,
so if anyone can bring folding chairs
it would be greatly appreciated.
RSVP on this post if you want
to let me know you're coming.
Saturday, September 12 at 5:00
Kalyn's House
936 Blaine (936 E. 1735 S.)
"Sausages or Sides"
(please bring either
a package of sausages for the grill
or a side dish to share.)
Kids and Adults are welcome.
I'm inviting family, friends,
contractors and their families,
and a few families from school,
so if anyone can bring folding chairs
it would be greatly appreciated.
RSVP on this post if you want
to let me know you're coming.
7 comments:
Shane and I will be there!
Kelly and I will be there. We will try to remember to bring some chairs
I'll be there as well.
So I thought I was going to be able to make the BBQ, but I forgot that I have tickets to Collective Soul in Wendover.
Aly, no worries. I can hardly compete with that, can I?
Mark will be there; no promises on Travis, and I have a Relief Society day, and so if I come, it will later because it goes until 4:00 and then there is clean up.
Lisa
I think we will be there. 4 Brezoffs.
Post a Comment