One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Guess who came to dinner?
A couple of kids went with their DAD garage sale shopping on Saturday --this is an example of their finds!!
Now if Kara can keep them from going to the store with them
on....Tim says no way they are going to show them off :)
5 comments:
LOL They were hillarious in those costumes.
So does this mean that you are already for Halloween or will you have to go again from that? I can just see then in the store!! LOL
Perfect for Halloween. Love to go garage sale shopping!
Oh dear!
What a riot! I love garage sales! But I've banned myself from going until our basement is done and all my crap has a home or is gone to DI!
Lisa
Post a Comment