Morgan and Lauren at Back to School Night.
They got to meet their teacher and the 28 other kids in their class...
That's right, 30 kids in their class

Getting ready to walk to school.

At their school Kindergartner's get to eat lunch in the cafeteria.
I think they expect a lot out of a 5 year old (they have to memorize their lunch
number, serve their own food, and navigate their tray across
the room without spilling)



6 comments:
That is fun that they get to be in the same class! Out here they wont let twins have the same teacher. I cant beleive they are that old already!! Time is going by way too fast!
They look like it was great start to the school year..Have fun Mo & Lo!
I don't think anyone could have cuter grandkids!!
Now Paige will get a breather for a couple of hours each day!
I can't believe they have 30 kids in the class!! Especially in kindergarten. That is definitely a handful. It looks like they had a good first day and Paige is super cute.
Fun photos. Their school sure does start early. I'm surprised they have so many kids in the class, I thought California had a class size law. I'm guessing that Mo and Lo will be great students. Lucky for you that they're in the same class, so only one set of info to keep track of.
Yeah for kindergarten! Good job Mo and Lo!
Yeah. I was shocked at how big their class is. They usually only have 20 kids, but because of budget cuts, they have 30 (max allowed is 32) and for 102 minutes/day they have a second teacher come in. We'll see how it works out cause there are some definite kids who require/demand A LOT more attention.
Post a Comment