Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Hudson's getting big!




Hi everyone!

I got some cute pictures of Hudson the other day and thought I'd show you all how cute and big he's getting! Bridger just has to stand in front of him and smile and he just starts laughing! He is such a cute little guy!
I had to throw in a picture of Bridger on his last day of swimming lessons! He can now blow bubbles under water like the best of them!!

7 comments:

rand said...

There is definitely NOT a shortage of cute in this family. He does look very different than Jaxson doesn't he?

Kara said...

Way cute pictures!

The Biblers said...

I miss everyone!!

Kalyn Denny said...

Very cute. It looks like Bridger is having fun swimming too!

Pam said...

Hudson definitely is getting big and is so cute.
Great picture of Bridger too---he's also one handsome dude.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they're getting so big! Wow, I feel like I haven't seen everyone in forever. Cute pics Heath!

Torsell said...

Hey Rand -

Huds kinda has his own little look and I love every bit of it. He's so cute to me because he is such a sweetheart. My mom always tells me that they don't come like him too often! :) We miss everyone and need to see everyone soon!