Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Elder Ben Ostler

Dear, Family
On Sunday I found out about President Hinkley and we prayed about him in our comp prayers. He was a very good man and an inspriation to many- he always would make the best out of every situation. I know that he is happier with his wife in the spirit world. Also we are staring to get ready to move in with members. On the 15th of Feb we need to be out of our apt. I am really excited about everything.

Our investigator that we have been working with(Michael)is scheduled for baptism on Sunday. He is getting really excited and he has been enjoying us teach him. he has been a good cahllenge but I have really enjoyed teaching him. That is really exciting that they are going to call a new Prophet today and a First Presidency. That is really cool that it has been snowing a lot. I hope that Ethan gets better. I have been doing well and so has my companion. Also I have borne my testimony on every fast Sunday except one. My mission goal is to do it every Fast Sunday for my whole mission. Also we rode bikes in the snow. My comp didn't like it too much, but I helped him have a good time at the end riding through snow banks by our apt.
with Love, Elder Ostler

No comments: