Dear, family
Everything is going well for me in Webster groves. I have really been enjoying the area and the people are really cool. Also it was fun the other day fixing bikes with my comp Elder Rollins at the mission home. Also we were able to get a bike for my comp because he didn't have one. It is great to be a missionary and I have been enjoying it more and more. Also being a missionary your eyes are really opened and you see how peoples lives are when they don't have the gospel. Also we have some good things that are going to happen that the lord has put in our paths. Teaching at members homes is very common and we have an appointment to teach a 9 year old kid. I know that the lord has really blessed me to have the opportunity to serve in the area I am in. I also gave an investigator (Nick) that we tracted into, a church tour he really enjoyed it.
with love, Elder Ostler
Here is Ben's new address:
7001 Weil Ave Apt 308
St. Louis, MO 63119
No comments:
Post a Comment