One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I've Joined the World of Blogging
I've joined the blogging world. You can find me at www.alysonwilley.blogspot.com or just google me and I should show up. See you all there!
Wow! What a babe!!! Matt said 'the prom' was a hit!! It sounded fun, but when I started asking questions, he told me to just call you. Boys... they don't like the details!!!!
3 comments:
I commented on your blog, but wanted to leave an official DENNY+CONNECT welcome to you and the world of BLOGGING! ENJOY.
Aly's a blogger!!--don't quit writing on this one too.
Wow! What a babe!!! Matt said 'the prom' was a hit!! It sounded fun, but when I started asking questions, he told me to just call you. Boys... they don't like the details!!!!
Post a Comment