Monday, February 25, 2008

Guitar Hero


I just had to post this picture of Cooper rocking out to "Hit me with your best shot". He can actually hit a few notes on that song. I love that he's sporting a Denny T-shirt!

5 comments:

rand said...

Could this be a glimpse into his future playing lead guitar in a band? I think so...just look at that stance. We're pretty addicted to guitar hero at our house too, but really the tennis and bowling are where I excell.

Nick & Alyson said...

Can't wait to try it! Coop looks like a natural.

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

He's getting so big. I have a small addiction to Guitar Hero as well. Here's a quote from my almost 8 year old. "You never play with us anymore...you always play Guitar Hero". I'm working on being a better mom.

Pam said...

I tried guitar hero and got booed off the stage every time. I just don't have what it takes for these video/musical games.
Cooper can probably hit more notes than me.

The Biblers said...

We play rock band at my house - I get shin splints from playing the drums!! At least the video games are more inter-active these days!!