One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her. Now look what's happened. There are a million of us. Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Very handsome, beautiful little boy!! Welcome to the world, Thomas.
Yes, a BEAUTIFUL little boy. I just love the first shot!
huge congratulations to all! what a beautiful new addition. how soon before he can come to a denny family campout?love ya all, Dave
LISA said:Bienvenido Tommy boy! Do we get to call you Tommy? Tom? Thomas? Tomás? Let us know! You are muy guapo! xoxoxo
How adorable!!! I wish I could be there to hold him and see him in person! Congrats Andrea & Eddie! You will make great parents!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very handsome, beautiful little boy!! Welcome to the world, Thomas.
Yes, a BEAUTIFUL little boy. I just love the first shot!
huge congratulations to all! what a beautiful new addition. how soon before he can come to a denny family campout?
love ya all, Dave
LISA said:
Bienvenido Tommy boy! Do we get to call you Tommy? Tom? Thomas? Tomás? Let us know! You are muy guapo! xoxoxo
How adorable!!! I wish I could be there to hold him and see him in person! Congrats Andrea & Eddie! You will make great parents!
Post a Comment