I hope you've taken the day off Vida. I'm sure you deserve it. And I hope your kids are going to wait on you hand and foot all day bringing you presents, and bon bons, and a five tier cake smothered in chocolate (or vanilla or lemon if you prefer). Have a WONDERFUL birthday Vida. We love you. Too bad we're not closer so that we could share the day with you. PS: Don't forget to update us on you and your family here on the blog. I know you remember how to do it. PSS: I don't recognize any of the girls in the picture. Do you?
One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Happy Birthday Red Bones.
I hope you've taken the day off Vida. I'm sure you deserve it. And I hope your kids are going to wait on you hand and foot all day bringing you presents, and bon bons, and a five tier cake smothered in chocolate (or vanilla or lemon if you prefer). Have a WONDERFUL birthday Vida. We love you. Too bad we're not closer so that we could share the day with you. PS: Don't forget to update us on you and your family here on the blog. I know you remember how to do it. PSS: I don't recognize any of the girls in the picture. Do you?
3 comments:
Happy birthday Vida. Hope you had a great day.
If you're reading this Vida, I hope you truly had a great day! And I hope you follow Rand's advice and post to let us know how you guys are. We miss hearing from you! xoxoxoxo, Lisa and family
Happy Birthday Vida---have a super day!
Love,
Pam & Kelly
Post a Comment