The Willey and Draper families are very very grateful tonight for the safety of their husbands and fathers and son. The killing today of a correctional officer hit very close to home. He was doing a job that is similar to a job Kelly and Clayton do. Josh is also at the prison working with many different prisoners, not knowing what each day may bring.
I would hope that our family will thank Heavenly Father for their safety, today, and also pray for the family of the officer that was killed.
Love to all of you--
Pam
2 comments:
Thank you for posting that! All day I thought of Kelly, Clayton, and Josh. I tried to call the Draper household and then the Willey household, but there was no answer or machines. I'm guessing you were on the phone with people. They are in our prayers - as well as ALL of you!
Lisa
What a tragedy, and yes, I immediately thought of Kelly, Clayton, and Josh when I heard about it.
Post a Comment