
Hannah is TWELVE. Today she and Cooper are all about new purses, and new clothes, and new jewelry, and new stuff for her hair, and new...wait...Cooper doesn't care about any of that stuff, but Hannah sure does! She's even officially now old enough to wear EYE SHADOW! She's chosen lemon pasta and caprese salad for her birthday dinner and after we open presents we'll be off to PINKBERRYS. If you don't know what Pinkberrys is you'll have to google it. Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! have a great day!
Hope it's a great day! I just talked to Rand and it sounds like it'll be fun! I hope you get a HUGE kit of makeup!!!! If not, I'll take you out when you're here in August and we'll go buy you some!
xoxoxoxo,
Lisa
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Love, Aly
Hannah, I hope you have a great birthday! Sounds like a great menu. Enjoy the Pinkberrys.
Post a Comment