One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
22 of 80.
I'm grateful that Dad taught me that everyone, no matter who, where, or what the situation, is "a good little dancer."
I agree with this one. I can not even imagine how many people I share this one with. I really know so many good little dancers. It is a great detour for conversations. And besides I am morally opposed to gossiping because of this lesson. Val
1 comment:
I agree with this one. I can not even imagine how many people I share this one with. I really know so many good little dancers. It is a great detour for conversations. And besides I am morally opposed to gossiping because of this lesson.
Val
Post a Comment