If you haven't been to see my blog lately, check out the beautiful new header that Rand designed and Bradley installed. It looks fantastic. I appreciate both of them so much. It does seem that people like it because Thursday this week I had 409 total visitors. (That's not a lot in terms of internet use, but it's a lot for me.)
P.S. I've been rather slow to appreciate the "advantage" of carrying around a cell phone so people could reach you when you weren't home. However I have decided the time has come for me to embrace the advantages of cell phone technology. I have a new cell phone and more minutes added to my plan, so I will now be actually using the cell phone, and might even have it turned on when I'm away from home.
Because of that I thought I might send out the number for those who never bothered to program it into your phone because you knew I wouldn't answer it.
Kalyn's cell number
1-801-205-9537
By the way, messages left on the home phone also go directly go to the cell phone, and vice versa, so you can also get me that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment