One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
80 things we love about Dad/Grandpa Denny.
Knowing that a very big 80th birthday is approaching quickly...I thought it would be fun to count up to "80 things we love about Dad/Grandpa." This requires the full participation of the family (yes, every one of you) even though I could count up 8000 things I love about Dad/Grandpa Denny myself with no problem at all. I will kick off the next post with number one. I look soooo forward to see what everyone loves and contributes. And don't worry about interrupting the "80 things" with other posts. Just pick up with the next number.(Pictures are also welcome.)
No comments:
Post a Comment