Saturday, September 17, 2005

My thoughts....

I just want to write to say how extremely blessed I am to be a part of this wonderful family. Although we all have different lives going in all directions, it is so nice to have the support of the Denny Family and to share the bond that we share. I thought of my Grandma Denny several times today as the generosity poured and family time was spent. What a wonderful example you all are to me.
Becca

5 comments:

Pam said...

We do have a wonderful mother/grandmother---I know I missed her today. No doubt she was there with us in spirit.
Let us know when the paint party begins!!

Kalyn Denny said...

It really was a wonderful feeling of love at the shower. I know I have said it before, but what a great family. And for sure little what's his name Torsell will be very well dressed.

rand said...

How close are we Becca? Your public wants to know.

Torsell said...

Rand,
The doctor said the earliest we can have this baby would be October 2nd but he really thinks that it looks more like October 10th (I doubt I'll make it that long). It kinda sucks to not know! We (well me, Ryan is super laid back) are feeling a little stressed out since we just bought a condo and we close on it the 30th of September. Do you like to paint and move? :o)

rand said...

Oct will be here soon...you must be so excited. I don't mind painting but moving doesn't work with my back. Are you having a painting party? Congrats on the condo...very exciting.