Thursday afternoon: Kelly driving home from work and a guy ran into him.....going 70+ mph.
The interesting part, Kelly had just slowed to 60 mph because of traffic so the hit was bad, but not as bad as it could have been if he was stopped...
I am so thankful he is ok....a little sore, but not too bad.
Tree down at Jeff and Erin's Bountiful house.
Crazy 80-90 mph Wind....scary. Bountiful estimated there were 1000 trees lost in the city.
Jeff's house has 4 huge pine trees to the east of it. They were lucky that the only one to fall was the one landing between the homes. Any of the other 3 would have landed on the house. Thankful that the renters were not injured.
another shot of Jeff's tree.
So many affected....this was Shane's Dad's shed at the farm. They also lost 4 or 5 very large trees in their yard.
Recognize Grandpa's shed.....it now lays on the far west grow box area. The corner of cement that you can see is where it used to be.
It is history.....
Across the street neighbors sycamore....a shambles. Missed their cars, but I don't know how.
We had about 6 or 7 very large trees on our street fall down...Sad, many were originals to the street and 60-80 feet tall.
Our street looks bare in places.
Everyone is safe...so that is GREAT!
2 comments:
So scary, but glad everyone is okay.
Wow, I think I was very lucky that only my screen door blew off!
Post a Comment