Monday, December 05, 2011

Matt and Lindy Denny update


The above picture is from Matt's Marine Corps ball, celebrating the Marine Corps Birthday, which sharesw its glorious day with Mark and Edgar. Great day!!!

It has been a while since we have posted anything on here, so i thought it was time for an update.

Matt- I am currently at Navy Medical Center San Diego undergoing treatment for my complex migraines and black outs. The doctors are coming closer to pin pointing an actual diagnosis. But sadly, since I cannot perform my Marine duties, I am in the process of being medically retired from the military. It is a long and complicated process. I will be doing a truckload of appointments trying to get all information down. I was able to go home for Thanksgiving. Sorry if i didnt see ya, it was a short 4 days...But i will be home for christmas so i should be able to see more of you. There is not a lot of details i can share at this time about how long i will be active or when the process will be done. But we are getting closer so thats great news.

LINDY- Recently she was promoted to store Manager at Aldo Shoes in the Gateway, so she is super stressed managing a retail store during holidays. So all you ladies and fancy dressin guys, head down to her store and say hi, she can find ya some good shoes...She is happy that Matt is closer so we get to see each other every few weeks. Alot better than a year apart. She is really sick right now and is sleeping to get better(so if you in the area, take her some soup and fever medicine)  In good news, we just bought a new car...it is sweet. a hyundai accent, 12'. i will put a picture below. Other than that things are swell between us. now that we can see eachother alot is good. Those of you who live with your spouse, dont take it fr advantage. And ask me or lindy how bad it sucks wwhen you cant control how much your together. Love and cherish all the time you have together.



Love you all and hope to see some of you this holiday season...

1 comment:

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad I got to see both of you for a little while last week. I feel very bad for Matt about how this has impacted his military career, but am still hoping they will figure out what's causing it and he'll be on the road to recovery! xoxo