Kenzie loves running cross country and they had a great high school season - taking 2nd at state. In this offseason she has been running with a running club and they just went to South Carolina for the Junior National Cross Country Championships. Kenzie's team took first and are the National Champs. Kenz took 12th overall so she was extra excited.
Crazy enough the week before she was in Walnut, California running at a Foot Locker race and went to the Pacific Ocean. Then they stayed in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina right on the Atlantic Ocean. That is one lucky girl. (Below is her 2 good friends from Lehi. The other half of the team was from Orem High School.)




4 comments:
Go Kenzie! (How I wish I loved to run like that.)
Congrats Kenzie! I'm with Kalyn....if only I loved to run like that.
Way to go Kenzie....
Wow! Amazing girl! Way to go!
Post a Comment