Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Denny Family Christmas Party 2011 (NEW DATE)

(I hope the new date doesn't foul up anyone.)

Denny Family Christmas Party
Tuesday, December 27 at 6:00
Wednesday, December 28 at 6:00
Sandee and Clayton's House
9776 Farmstead Circle, South Jordan, Utah

First generation Dennys, please bring a main dish to share.
Second generation Dennys, please bring a side dish, salad, dessert, or chips.
Bring drinks for your family.

Please bring a white elephant gift for each member of your family.
Gifts should be labeled "Adult" or "Child" 
so we can get them in the right pile for the gift exchange.

RSVP with a comment here to let us know if you're coming; thanks!

8 comments:

Kara said...

We will be there :)

Pam said...

Kelly and I won't be there. We will be in California.

Nick & Alyson said...

Nick and I will be there!

Matt and Lindy said...

lindy and i will be there

Anonymous said...

Shane and I will be there!

Anonymous said...

Mark n I will be there!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ben and Brandee will be there

Jon + Val said...

The Ostlers will be there. Jon, Val, Kate, Livi, Emma, Ethan, and Mitch.