Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sophie's Choice.

COOPER: Madam did you fall? Let me help you up.
SOPHIE: I'm fine. I'm just enjoying the soft grass. It's exhausting running from the paparazzi all the time.
COOPER: Hey look, a potato bug under your hand.
SOPHIE: I'm in a dress, this is no time for bugs. Is that all you ever think about? Bugs and Coke?
COOPER: No. I'm actually thinking right now about a tractor. Are you sure you don't want me to help you up?
SOPHIE: You know how you could help me? Bring me cake. And presents. And balloons. And candles. And then sing to me. On key. And no bugs.

Happy Birthday gorgeous Sophie. We love you.

5 comments:

Angee said...

Classic birthday wish. It made me smile, and it's not even my birthday. Kara, your kids are growing up. How is it that the days go slow and the years fly by?

Kalyn Denny said...

Very cute! I can imagine that's what they'd be saying.

Lisa said...

Wow! She's getting old. Hmmmm. Must be time for another! JK

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! You are such a sweetheart--Grma and Grpa love you tons!
I love the story, and I'm sure it was a bug they were looking at. I think Sophie likes them almost as much as Cooper.

Kara said...

Rand,

That is so cute! It captures their personalities so well. Sophie is my laid back girl and Cooper, well we all know he has energy. Thanks Rand