Recently I decided I would (finally) get a crown for one of my molars which broke about two years ago. Janet offered to make the crown for me in her lab and I just thought I'd share what a great job she did! Both my dentist and his assistant complimented Howell Dental Labs on what a beautiful crown they made, and asked me to have Janet send some order forms for the lab. Best of all, the crown looks just great. (I have to admit, now I'm thinking I should get crowns on a few of my other molars with huge fillings, it looks so much better.)
Thanks Janet, for a great crown! I am completely amazed that you know how to make them. I have absolutely no idea how it's done, but you can be sure that I'll be getting all my crowns from you when I need another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment