Road trip Birthday 2007. That's what Bradley is celebrating today. And just what will we be doing to celebrate this momentous occasion? Driving all the way across Kansas to Denver. Last night we had a Kansas City BBQ dinner (Bradley's birthday dinner of choice) and we're now packing up to take off. I'll let Bradley tell you how old he is, but just let me say that this "isn't the big one." Happy Birthday Bradley. We love you.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Bradley! Great photo too. Bradley is so young, he should be happy to have his age shouted from the rooftops, but I guess it's all relative.
Much love!
Kalyn
Happy birthday Bradley! Since it's not the big one - it must just be a little one!!! KC Barbeque would be a great choice for me! Hope you had the sauce dribbling down your chin! Many happy days ahead! xoxoxoxo, Lisa and family
Happy really belated birthday! I won't tell anyone that you have one more year until you're officially "over the hill". I hope you had a great one.
Love ya, Aly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRADLEY!!
Hope your day was great--this is late as we were in Yellowstone.
Now Yellowstone has some great art!!
Post a Comment