Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not Good When You're on Vacation!


UPDATE: When adversity strikes, fry sauce can definitely make you feel better.

4 comments:

Nick & Alyson said...

so any explantation?

rand said...

Well...we were just about to get onto the freeway in Centerville on our way to a "Thanks for caring for our furry baby" dinner with R & B & H & G and Bonnie (Bradley's mom) and Tim and Kara...when suddenly the engine light comes on in the car. Kara suggests we might not want to get on the freeway, but NOOOOOO...I didn't listen. So, we get on the freeway and about a minute later the entire car dies. Just completely shuts down. Thank goodness for AAA, Kelly, Tim & Kara, and Bonnie. We had the car towed to the dealer in Ogden where it will await repair on Monday. It could have been MUCH worse...like in the middle of the desert at 115 degrees. Pretty much all Gunther said about the entire ordeal was this: "Rand, if you have to get a new car you know the car to get...a PRIUS...because it's a hybrid!" Way to go G. A greenie at age 9.

Kalyn Denny said...

Fry sauce does have definite healing properties.

The Biblers said...

I miss fry sauce a lot. Everytime I tell someone here about it they think I am crazy!