Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Lar!

I'm just sad that I'm still away from home and don't have a really good old picture of Laurel to post today for her birthday. Maybe somebody has one they can contribute? You know, one of those darling pictures of her when she looked like a "Blond _______(insert now politically incorrect term that we used to be able to use affectionately to describe the almond slant of her eyes). Anyway, we do hope you have a wonderful birthday today. We love you Lar.

3 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Oh yes, I do remember when we used to call her that, and I hope Laurel realizes it was used with the greatest affection. I was always quite jealous of her lovely eyes, my own were so ordinary.

Hope you're having a great birthday!

Lisa said...

Lar,
Hope you have a super-duper day! Put your feet off and make them spoil you rotten! We love you very much.

xoxoxoxoxo,
Lisa and family

Pam said...

Hope your birthday was superb!!
I called and found you were in Tulsa--so no doubt you enjoyed it, because the kids were at home.

Happy Birthday.
Love,
Pam