Saturday, August 25, 2007

Draper Photos

Here are some shots of the last few weeks. I can't believe summer is over. We're all well. Hope you all are too.

I call this picture Super Grandma.
Great Grandma didn't sound quite as good.
This is our family photo in Yellowstone
at the lower falls after taking Uncle Tom's Trail.
Kenz and Mase playing in Firehole River.
Way fun.
Here's the family shot near Old Faithful.
This was our favorite geyser - Castle Geyser.
This is Sadie just looking cute. She was such
a trooper at Yellowstone.
I love this picture of Camrie.
We went for a hike in the Uintas a week ago.
This is at Cliff Lake.
Here's the back to school picture.
Mason is 8 and in 3rd grade.
Kenzie is 11 and runs the school in 6th grade.
I call this one - Growing Up Fast.
Sadie is such the roller and navigates the
entire room in about 2 minutes
by rolling and turning and rolling some more.
This is how we will be spending our Saturdays
for the next 2 months. Soccer, soccer, and more soccer.
It's Rylie's first year of soccer.
Those 4 year olds are so fun to watch play.
She looks cute in her too big uniform.
That's all from Lehi.

4 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

All those kids are just too cute! It looks like your family has a lot of fun together. Great memories for the kids.

Does Mason know that I'm teaching third grade this year? I have a huge class with 29 kids (so far) and 17 of them are boys, so we'll see how it goes.

Pam said...

Love the pics!!! You have a super cute family.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Super Aunt Pam

rand said...

Yes, those are some darn cute kids. The trips look like great fun and believe me I can relate to AYSO (all your saturdays occupied). I also love watching the 4 year olds...like a little swarm of bees running all over the field.

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting the pics... they are wayyyyy cute! Wow! I can't believe summer is gone either!!!!