Friday, August 31, 2007

Brayden's letter 8-29-07

Well how is everyone down there, probably still warm? well I am working up here and getting cold. ok it feels great because I am warm blooded. it rained all last week it was fun and exciting. also thanks for sending me back my SD card, yes I have another one also I am buying elder Elders SD card from him so I can take a lot of pictures for ya'll. yes we got a baptismal date for Amry, she is 9 and her mom is a less active member, but her dad is not a member. I have exciting news. Amry wants me to baptize her! It is so exciting. I way excited, my first Baptism, that's cool. we are thinking about dropping Kara because she is blowing us off. also Dave, another investigator, dropped us yesterday that stunk big time. It is getting cold but I will just buy warm stuff here I think, unless you want to send me a tuk / beanie. that will be fine. I am going to buy some new shoes, they already have holes on the bottom of them. crazy eh? well my lower back, neck, (on Saturday I was stretching and kinked my neck and it hurt to turn right but today it feels a bit better). My wrist, the same wrist that I hurt playing football, is hurting, but I'll get over it hopefully. Well, I got to go so love peace and chicken grease. peace out. love ya'llElder Denny

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He sounds soooo great. I saw a picture of him on your board at work Dave. He looks good. Maybe you can post it on the blog! xoxoxo, Lisa