One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Pumpkins & Snow
Laynee decided she should fill the pumpkin with snow!
Kendyl loves eating the snow!
Laynee wanted a dinosaur pumpkin and this was the best we could do! :)
Ben is pretty serious about his pumpkin carving!
Yes they are practically naked!
Yes - Laynee is giving the same look I have on my face all the time!
4 comments:
Love, love, love it all....thanks for sharing!!
I've never heard of using a drill to carve pumpkins! And I'm sure glad that you got the snow and not us!!! Cute pics.
So cute, and yes Laynee is definitely giving "the look!"
Pumpkin carving without power tools is like
... well it's for wussies! The more power tools
the better!! Lol. Xoxo Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment