Sunday, October 02, 2011

Here's what is going on at our house

Thanks to my mom and dad and Shane and Kristen we have been able to begin making over our backyard.  We're building in the back patio to make a sunroom/dog run.  We started the project yesterday.  So far so good!

This is the before

1st round of building
 I'll upload the finished project, but it's looking good.  Thanks for all the help yesterday everyone!

6 comments:

Nick & Alyson said...

Sorry this pictures are so small. They came from Instagram and I don't know how to make them bigger.

Kara said...

Looks fabulous!

Sandee said...

That's very cool!!
-Jenn

Kalyn Denny said...

Aly I made the photos bigger for you. Looks like it will be great!

Kalyn Denny said...

Here's how to change picture size on the blog:

--Open the post
--Click on the photo
--Choose "medium" or "large" (Don't use extra large, it's too big for our blog template.)
--Republish the post

I LOVE this new feature of Blogger. I am currently increasing the size of all my blog photos that were from the old days before I re-designed the blog.

Laurel said...

Ahhhh.... the benefits of having a good builder in the family. Looks like a great project.