Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introducing Reagan Willey--8/27/11

We are sooo excited to have "REAGAN WILLEY" join our family. I hope Jeff and Erin don't mind me posting this. These are the only pictures I have and the pure torture is that I haven't gotten to hold and kiss her yet!!!
Dark hair---8 lbs 2 oz---21 inches
When I asked Jeff to send me the best photo of her...this is what I got. It is a cute photo, but you can't see much of her...
WE LOVE YOU, REAGAN.

Last...couldn't resist sharing this photo of the girls sleeping...Look closely and you will see Morgan, Lauren and Paige. I can't even sleep with nobody touching me, it is beyond me how they could really sleep this way. They are all in Lauren's bed :)))

3 comments:

Nick & Alyson said...

Such a cute addition! Congrats Jeff, Erin, Morgan, Lauren, and Paige. Cant' wait to meet her!

Jennica said...

LOVE the name! And they are all such cute girls! :)

Kalyn Denny said...

Cute photos, and I just love the name Reagan!

That one of the girls sleeping is a classic.