Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Request for Photos from Emily Howell

Dear Denny Family,

I have an idea that I would like to do that I need you help with. I want to make a photo family history tree with pictures, names, and birthdays. This has been something that I have thought about for quite some time and now that I am a mom I really want Emmett to have a face with a name of his extended family.

Of course I could probably Facebook stalk the majority of you for a picture, but I thought this might be easier and something that I could group together that everyone could have access too if they so desired. So what I need from you is your most recent family picture, full name, birthday and relation to Brandon. I am still learning who belongs to who and it isn't easy with so many cousins I have met very few times.

I haven't exactly decided the layout but I have 2 options I have been toying with. For those who aren't on Facebook I will be sending emails. So, this means that some of you may be getting this message twice. If you could possibly send me an individual picture too I would appreciate it. However, if not I will just be doing some cropping of the family photo.

I know this is kind of a different thing to ask, but if you could help me do this ASAP so it is most accurate and we can continue to update it frequently I would appreciate it. You can send me the photo via Facebook or email it to me:

emilyjeanw (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks for you help,
Emily Howell

No comments: