born June 27th, 8 lbs 11 ozs, Lots of Auburn hair!!
We love you Henry!!
Introducing LANDYN PERRY HOWELL!!
Born July 19th, 8 lbs 11 ozs, Lots of dark brown hair,
We Love You Landyn!!
Born July 6th, 6lbs 15 oz , somewhat auburn hair
We Love you Emmett!!
needless to say that we are thrilled and feeling very blessed to have these boys arrive healthy and safe. All are doing great and growing like weeds already!
Grandma and Grandpa Howell arre very proud of them all
4 comments:
Oh so many boys!! All of them are so adorable!! :) Congrats to the whole family!
-Jennica
How fun! I love seeing the darling photos.
(Hope you don't mind me editing. I have admin privileges on the blog so I took out all the extra spaces!)
Beautiful, handsome, boys....congrats to all the Howell Moms and Dads.
Wow! How fun to have same gender cousins born at the same time! Kind of like the "triplets" huh? Too bad they are spread from east to west! Maybe one day...
Congrats to all!
Mark and Lisa
Post a Comment