One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The Newest Draper Baby!!
Introducing... Gracee Christel Draper Born July 17, 2011 7 lbs. 9 oz. 20 inches long
Congratulations on the new baby, Gracee. I am kind of pissed at you guys though because that was the name that I loved for a girl! Congrats, super cute name and baby!!!
7 comments:
OMGosh -- She is soooo cute. Congratulations Brooke & Josh.
Sooo cute....congratulation to all. Hope Mom is feeling better and babe is doing well.
Dad...better be taking over with Lillee. I know he will.
Congratulations on the new baby, Gracee. I am kind of pissed at you guys though because that was the name that I loved for a girl! Congrats, super cute name and baby!!!
Another beautiful girl!
Just remember Brooke - when it's just too much and you need a nap, I'm just down the street. And I have an amazing toy room lily would love!!!
Aunt Lisa and uncle mark
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Congrats Josh and Brooke! She's a cutie :)
How fun, and she looks just like Lilee!
Post a Comment