Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Family Rocks!

Thank you to Sara Ostler, Kate, and Val for the awesome nieces and nephews rock magnets to go on my new magnet boards!  Here's a photo of all the magnets stuck to a cookie sheet!  That's a lot of nieces and nehphews wouldn't you say?   (Let us know if we're missing anyone!)

8 comments:

The Biblers said...

I think its funny that the drapers take up half the sheet! That is so cute, I totally want my own set.

Jennica said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Such a great idea!

Torsell said...

those are soooo cute! such a great idea!

Pam said...

Love the rocks....now I need a set. It would be a great addition to my fridge magnet collection!

Jon and Janet said...

just thought I would correct the spelling for any future sets of rocks...which are darling by the way, Kymberly is spelled with a y and so is Emily, Brandon's wife.

Great idea!! I need a set too!

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks Janet, we can fix them when we make new ones.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad everyone liked them. I'm so sorry to Aunt Janet for the misspelling of names. I know how that is because even my name "Sara" is not the preferred spelling. I will make sure new rocks are made with the correct spelling and put in the mail a.s.a.p. We loved making the rocks and doing it right under Aunt Kalyns nose while she was upstairs. Lots of fun memories we made this year. So sad to see everyone on such emotional circumstances, but so happy to see everyone just the same.

Kalyn Denny said...

Arghh, I spelled Sara's name wrong in this post so we can't complain too much if she gets some names wrong.

Sorry Sara!