Many of you know this, but for the Dennys who are far away I wanted to let you know Lisa is very sick and ask you to remember her in your prayers. She has been in the hospital for three days now and is receiving IV antibiotics, fluids, and oxygen to combat a serious infection that started as a urinary tract infection but has now spread to her blood. (And it is no secret that I'm not the best one in the family at saying prayers, but I have been praying hard for her for two days now!)
Hope Mark doesn't mind me doing this instead of him, but I know he has a lot on his mind and I figured asking people to pray can't ever be a bad thing! Thanks and love you all.

3 comments:
Thanks Kalyn, Lisa and I appreciate all the love and prayers. Thanks to any that fasted for her. She is showing some improvement, but ever so slow. I am praying that tomorrow is a better day for her. She needs it.
We love you Lisa and Mark. Will keep praying for your recovery.
HEAL Lisa! Sending you lots of healing energy and prayers. I love you!
Post a Comment