One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Draper's visit to Rangely (Posted by Clayton)
A couple of dears at Ryan and Becca's
Eat your heart out Shane.
A couple of deers near Ryan and Becca's.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HA HA! I'll make sure Shane sees this. Looks like fun!
5 comments:
HA HA! I'll make sure Shane sees this. Looks like fun!
Yaay, Clayton is blogging! I love it. Sounds like you had fun.
I barely even had to help him post these! :)
Now that he has so much spare time on his hands he is able to learn new things such as blogging. Way to go Clayton!!!
Ben wishes he was there with his gun.
Post a Comment